Compact-Y NF Plus - THAETY 115÷127 NF
Air to air Heat pump
Packaged reversible air-cooled heat pumps with axial fans. Range with hermetic Scroll compressors and R410A refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: hermetic, rotary Scroll compressor, complete with thermal protection and crankcase heater for mod. 127.
• Water side heat exchanger: adequately insulated stainless steel plate heat exchanger, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Air side heat exchanger: featuring finned coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins with hydrophilic treatment, complete with protection grille.
• Fan: electric axial fans with external rotor, equipped with internal thermal protection, protection grilles and proportional electronic device for continuous fan rotation speed regulation.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function Plus logic.
• Structure: made of galvanised and painted sheet steel, complete with condesation drain pan and unit base antifreeze heater.
• T - High efficiency version.
• THAETY: heat pump unit.
PUMP set up
• Pump unit complete with: circulator or electric circulation pump, membrane expansion tank, manual air bleed valve, safety valve and pressure gauge.
TANK&PUMP set up
• Pump unit complete with: inertial buffer tank, circulator or electric circulation pump, membrane expansion tank, manual air bleed valve, automatic air bleed valve, safety valve, and pressure gauge.
Factory fitted accessories
• Soft-start device.
• Silenced set up.
• Antifreeze heater on the buffer tank.
• Compressor crankcase heater (mod. 115÷124).
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
Accessories supplied loose
• 3-way valve for the production of domestic hot water, managed by regulation.
• Additional electric heater for heat pump, managed by regulation.
• Outdoor air temperature probe for set-point compensation.
• Rubber anti-vibration mounitngs.
• Water filter.
• Remote keyboard with display.
• Clock board.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices or to manage the unit within the Rhoss heat pump system.
• RS485/USB serial converter.
• Rhoss supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.