Perfect humidity and temperature control
• The upper beam carrying the roller is in galvanized steel sheet specially shaped to contain warming resistances, which keep condensation and ice forming under control.
• Beam casing made in prepainted RAL 7016 galvanized steel sheet properly shaped to protect the shaft and motoreducer.
• Side posts are made in sections in prepainted RAL 7016 galvanized steel sheet to be assembled one upon the other. They are shaped to host a self-lubricating POLYZENE guide patented by Kopron® assembled on a special swinging bearing. As an option you can have special warming resistances inserted into the guides. (*)
• The surface specially designed by Kopron® is manufactured in one whole piece and consists of a robust, anti-tear, double-layer, Class II PVC. It is provided with Kopron® type side zips strongly welded to the vertical sides, the lowest profile is flexible and carries a pocket in fabric.
• Self-repairing capabilities: Polyzene guides allow a perfect sliding along the zips, in case of accidental crush, the polyzene releases the zips and after having completed the opening cycle the surface repositions itself within the zips and carries on working normally. The rolling up of the fabric is monitored by special anticrush sensors.
Conformity to Standards
• The product is in compliance with European industrial closing standards UNI EN 1324-1. All doors are supplied with an EC certificate guaranteeing conformity to safety requirements.
• Motoreducer for intensive use with inverter for speed control (opening/closing speed up to 1 m/s) directly coupled on the rolling shaft, consisting of an electric motor with a heater, an electro-brake with stainless steel plate and a safety handle.
• Control box with a programmable inverter, with opening door, up-stop-down button and open/close speed regulation for soft up-and-down movements.
• Kopron® technology allows the connection of any kind of controls like: safety systems, traffic lights, automatic shutter closing, partial opening, malfunction check test, cycle counter with blocking device useful during maintenance operations.