- Slimmer wall with the same energy performance (0.20 W/m² K at a thickness of only 22 cm compared to 32-34,5 cm for blocks, both with 16 cm insulation)
- Faster construction time (up to 27% faster) compared to brick and block.
- Up to 8% extra interior room due to the thinner width of the materials.
- Better energy performance achievable with more space for additional insulation to save energy and reduce costs during occupation.
- Comparable acoustic, fire, seismic, and thermal performance to brick and block, with the additional benefit of being a lighter construction.
Knauf Exterior Walls don't confine a building but instead they make space. The result of using Knauf Exterior Walls is up to 8.4% more interior space than conventional construction.