Mixing unit and manifold
Oventrop products and systems allow an improved energy efficiency of installations in new buildings and during refurbishment of existing ones. Builders have to decide on a long term heat concept when constructing a new building or refurbishing an old one. The Oventrop dwelling station “Regudis W” supplies heat as well as hot and cold potable water to individual dwellings or commercial units without using auxiliary energy. The option to combine the dwelling stations with solar plants, complies with the legal specifications which increasingly regard the use of regenerative energies. The hot water for heating purposes is provided by a central heat supply, for instance by a district heating network, an oil, gas or wood burning boiler and a buffer storage cylinder. The potable water is heated locally via a heat exchanger according to the continuous flow principle. The Oventrop dwelling station “Regudis W” cannot only be used for dwellings and commercial units, but also for buildings with high hygienic demands on hot water preparation.
OVENTROP-"Regudis W-HTF" Dwelling station with constant temperature circuit.
For the supply of heat and cold and hot potable water to individual dwellings without using auxiliary energy.
Station completely pre-assembled on a base plate, leakage and function tested at works.
- Copper brazed stainless steel heat exchanger, vertically installed, which reduces the risk of calcification
- Proportional flow controller with potable water priority function and integrated cold water throttling disc (the components of the potable water circuit are coated)
- Thermostatic temperature controller with quick- acting sensor for the control of the hot water outlet temperature
- Spacer for heat meter installation 110 mm, G ¾ with reducer for sensor connection G ½ for use of direct immersion sensors
- Cold water dwelling connection with spacer for cold water meter 110 mm, G ¾ to meter the total water consumption of a dwelling
- Valve for zone control which can be equipped with an actuator
- Facility for the deaeration and draining of the heating circuit
- Differential pressure regulator in the heating water return for differential pressure regulation during quickly alternating operational conditions when drawing off hot water and for differential pressure regulation in the heating circuit of the dwelling
- Strainer in the primary heating water circuit and the secondary heating circuit return
- 7 flat sealing G ¾ collar nuts for the connection of the station to the supply pipes