● 3D PDF EXPORT. iCADMac is the first CAD software for MAC exclusively enabling export from DWG to 3D PDF to obtain an interactive 3D model of a project, displayable and editable simply with Adobe Reader. The PDF format facilitates sharing and revision of 3D models within a design team, among suppliers and customers. Click here to watch a video
● Support of Mac OS Mountain Lion features and compatibility with Mavericks
● Full support of customized paper size print
● Polygonal Viewports with clipping. The ClipViewport command allows you to clip the display of Viewports on the current Sheet at irregular shapes.
● The CLOUD command with the Rectangular, Elliptical and Freehand options to create revision clouds which indicate that certain areas require or contain revisions
● The LOFT command to create a new solid object or surface by specifying a series of cross sections
● The PACKANDGO command to create a package containing the current drawing and its dependent files such as References, referenced images, referenced PDF files, font files, font mapping files, PrintStyle and Print Configuration files
Moreover, iCADMac also includes other useful and advanced features:
- The PDF to DWG Converter to convert PDF files to editable DWG drawings
- The iCADLib module to manage blocks libraries with over 22.000 ready-to-use blocks
- Free access to the Traceparts and Cadenas portals integrated in iCADLib
- ACIS Solids Modeller Display (the same modeller of AutoCAD®).