ART GLASS ANTIC
Hand blown glass for restoration
ART GLASS ANTIC has been manufactured by the Saint-Just Glassworks since 1826. Glass is hand blown to obtain a cylinder that is cut, then flattened before undergoing slow and controlled reheating:
- average dimensions: 850 x 750 mm;
- average thicknesses: 1.5 to 4 mm.
ART GLASS ANTIC is a range of clear and coloured glass, hand blown, of a superior quality.
They are designed for:
- cut/fitted glass;
- interior doors;
- antique transom or mullion windows;
- stained glass windows.
The properties of ART GLASS ANTIC glass make it suitable for restoration and creation:
- large range: 23 colours;
- authenticity is maintained: bubbles and surface effects are present as are variations in thickness within a sheet;
- exceptional brilliance and luminosity due to the oxides used;
- a stable and durable product;
- large dimensions, reducing wastage per sheet;
Le Palais des Papes (Avignon), Cellier de Clairvaux, Musée de la Chasse (Paris).