Laminate floors – maximum durability
Pergo laminate floors have a superior resistance against wear, impact and scratches thanks to the patented TitanX™ build up. It is the best multilayer protective
floor finish available, providing wear resistance that exceeds normal standards for commercial environments. Our toughest laminate floors are class 34 and thus suitable for high-wear and public areas, such as hotel lobbies or shopping malls.
Our laminate floors are available in 84 decors, 4 formats and 3 quality levels (class 32,33 and 34). TotalDesign adds another 8 great decors that really challenge the standard way of
envisioning laminate flooring. On top of that we offer almost endless customisation possibilities and a wide range of accessories for the perfect finish. Nothing is impossible. The only limit is imagination.
The build up of our laminate floors
1. Superior wear and scratch resistance layer
2. Crystal clear décor
3. Excellent impact resistance
4. Moisture resistant HDF core
5. Back stabilizer
White Slab is a light modern laminate floor in big slab format. This floor has the texture of a silky, smooth surface for a softer touch, complemented by a matt finish.
Available in 3 quality levels:
- Living Expression: class 32 for residential and light commercial use
- Original Excellence: class 33 for light to medium commercial use
- Public Extreme: class 34 for heavy commercial use