We respect the origins, character and grace of the woods we choose to design quality accessories to enhance your home. Our craftsmen bring skill and dedication to the fine art of woodwork. We count on you to continue their work, treating the pieces with care and affection.
Here you will find information about the cleaning and care of wood surfaces.
Products are subject to damage by moisture, heat, contact with alcohol and oil-based products. Take care of each piece and you’ll maintain the intrinsic grace of your delicate furniture. It will probably even last longer than you.
Protect your accessories:
- Moisture and heat can damage any wood silkscreen and finish. Maintain consistent humidity and temperature levels to minimize seasonal expansion and contraction of wood and prevent warping.
- Avoid dragging sharp or rough objects across the surface of your wood furniture
- Avoid direct contact with rubber bumpers and candle wax.
- Avoid placing hot objects on any wood surface.
- Over time, air and sunlight will change the color of natural wood. Occasionally rotate the items placed on your wood furniture to allow a more uniform color to develop.
- Dust frequently with a clean, soft, dry and untreated cloth. You may use a slightly damp cloth as needed but always dry with a soft cloth.
Attention: Do not use strong household cleaners or abrasive substances. Do not scrub the surface because you can damage the silkscreen, you can render the texture rough and make the protective film thinner.