PALETA | Sofa
Fabric sofa with chaise longue
Paleta - A unique tableau
A world lies at your feet; ready for you to shape it to suit your ideas on taste, interiors and life. Paleta is your home, your workroom, a place to relax. A broad landscape that offers a warm welcome to friends and family whenever they drop in on you. Large covered seat bottoms form the basis for Paleta, a rich programme of sofas that you colour to suit you. With luxuriant low or adjustable high cushions and sideboards in various sizes, Paleta is also available without the soft armrests. That gives you the opportunity to create space for an oak table leaf
to integrate your side table into your sofa. In many of his furniture designs, designer Christian Werner chooses trapezoid shapes and round angles. We see them here too. They lend Paleta an appearance so characteristic of the designs from Werner: discreet, soft and friendly.
Paleta from Leolux is an experience. A home within your home.
• Paleta is available with low backs or with adjustable high backs.
• Versions: 3-seat sofa, 3-seat element with 1 arm, a modular sofa with footstool as end section, or as a chaise longue with 1 arm. All elements can be mirrored.
• Optionally available without armrests. By leaving them out, you create more free space on the upholstered base.
• The separate footstools from Paleta are fitted with useful castors.
• The feet are finished in polished aluminium, lacquer or epoxy. Available with higher legs (+2 cm).
• The “Plate” table leaf (70x25 cm) is finished in solid oak, oiled