• Info: Check that all devices in the network iNova be up and running in the event of communication errors, manages Allami and communicates them to the central software.
• Housing: Made of self-extinguishing IP56 for outdoor installation without special protection. Dimensions 105x80x30 mm.
• How to install: The installation involves checking the connection with the server and terminal testing.
• Power supply: External power supply 5 V DC. It can be powered with solar panel.
• Connection with sensors: Wireless radio system sensors. RTX frequency 868.3 MHz, FSK modulation, bit rate 115 kbps, 10 dbm TX power, RX sensitivity -105 dbm. Micropower wakeup system owner. Connection range 200 m in open places, 50/60 m indoors.
• Gateway available: Serial, LAN, USB, Wifi, GPRS/UMTS, Bluetooth.
• Temperature: -25 ° C +85 ° C, Storage: -40 ° C +125 ° C to the web server.
While with the same Coordinator structure and functionalities, Novatest provides a number of different Gateway options to connect iNova Network through different communication interfaces.
• USB: the USB Gateway enables communication with the coordinator by means of the USB port of a PC.
• GPRS/UMTS: the GPRS/UMTS Gateway transfers the data gathered by the coordinator via GPRS or UMTS (where available) directly to the web server.