- ENGINE Power output 6.1 hp Cylinder displacement 5.74 cu.inch
- CUTTING EQUIPMENT Blade diameter 12/14/16" Max cutting depth 4/5/6"
- DIMENSIONS Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 22.93/23.37/25.13 lbs Weight incl. cutting equipment 12" blade 22.93 lbs Weight incl. cutting equipment 14" blade 23.37 lbs Weight incl. cutting equipment 16" blade 25.13 lbs
- VIBRATION Vibrations front handle 4.1/4.3/4.2 m/s² Vibrations rear handle 4.3/4.8/4.1 m/s²
- SOUND AND NOISE Sound level 102 dB(A) Guaranteed sound power level, LWA 116 dB(A)
- Patented, dust sealed starter unit, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed. DuraStarter™ also includes a starter cord with greatly increased durability. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, giving a further boost to the reliability of our cutters.
- EasyStart ensures 50% easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder during starting.
- All our cutters except the K 3000 Electric feature our robust new wet cutting kit, with low water usage.
- The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground. The drive belt has a fully sealed transmission. This keeps out cutting dust etc, reducing wear.
- Sealed transmission reduces the wear and slippage risk.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings for extended work life.
- Easy-adjust blade guard
- Replaceable arbor bushing
- Several models are equipped with a Poly-V belt, for better transmission of power, far longer product life and extended service intervals.
- Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. To provide the user a comfortable operating position and to reduce strain, the distance between the handles is large. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
- Poly-V belt for better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and considerably longer product life.
- With the new cast aluminium ground support, featuring replaceable rubber pads, the K 960 is especially stable when placed on the ground.
- The newly developed front handle is larger, with a more comfortable grip.