VICEVERSA | Window handle
Stainless steel window handle on rose
The Fusital collection, which has always involved architects and designers of international repute since its creation in 1976, sees the valuable addition of the new Viceversa H5023 designed by Cini Boeri. Made of AISI 316 stainless steel, Viceversa stands out for its distinct linearity and simple design. The result of innovative technology that folds steel, with invisible welding, Viceversa comprises two pieces: the line of the handle starts under the cylinder hole, merging with it as it extends.
Extra narrow and light, Viceversa offers the perfect balance of slimness and resistance. Extremely versatile, Viceversa can also be mounted upside down to create a different version.
The Viceversa collection includes: a door handle, a window handle with 4-release mechanism, a doorknob and a large handle.
Material: AISI 316 L stainless steel. Available with a polished or satin finish.
The Viceversa collection includes:
- Door handle with a 50 mm round rose, a keyhole escutcheon and a European cylinder hole.
- Door handle with a narrow rose, a keyhole escutcheon and a European cylinder hole
- Window handle with 4-release mechanism
- Customised swivel and fixed centred doorknob
- Customised large handle, pitch: 300
- 50 mm round keyhole escutcheon and a European cylinder hole
- Narrow keyhole escutcheon and a European cylinder hole