Thanks to their 30mm thickness, Aextra30 porcelain tile slabs offer a series of important advantages:
1. SINGLE-PIECE Aextra30 slabs are monolithic pieces therefore they do not consist of various layers but are in fact single-pieces.
2. ECO-SUSTAINABLE Caesar ceramic products meet the eco-sustainable criteria established by important environmental certifications (Ecolabel, LEED, ISO 14001).
3. FIRE-PROOF Caesar porcelain tile slabs are classified in fire-proof Class 0.
4. FROST-PROOF the slabs do not break following periods of frost or thawing.
5. DURABLE OVER TIME porcelain tiles do not change their colour if exposed to sunlight or adverse weather conditions.
6. RESISTANT TO SALTS Aextra30 slabs are not damaged by swimming-pool salts or other salts used in winter.
7. ANTI-SLIP the slabs have an anti-slip textured finish (R11-A+B+C)
8. RESISTANT TO LOADS each slab can bear a load greater than 2000kg
9. RESISTANT TO THERMAL SHOCK Caesar porcelain tiles do not change their aspect even if exposed to extreme temperatures.
10. RESISTANT TO MOSS AND MOULDS the surface of Caesar porcelain tiles do not allow attack by plants or other herbaceous organism.