EURO HPV 200-300-500-1000
The HPV boilers are made for production of sanitary hot water through heating pump.
The Euro HPV boiler are provided with closing flange, thermic insulation and electronic anode. Within the sanitary circuit near the boiler it is necessary to install a safety valve with a max. calibration of = 6 bar and expansion vase adequate to the volume of the sanitary system.
• Rapidity accumulation
• High efficiency;
• Long life without corrosion;
• Simplicity of installation;
• Large exchange surface;
• Insulation: in rigid polyurethane foam, 50 mm thickness for 200, 300 and 500 litres models; in soft polyurethane, 100 mm thickness for 1000
• According to art. 3.3 directive 7 PED 97/23/EC;
• According DIN 4753.3 and UNI 10025;
• Inorganic enamelling (glazing).
• "Boguard" electronic anode for corrosion prevention inside the boiler.