Surface cleaning product
FILAZERO SIL Silicon remover
What It’s For
Removes silicone, glue, sticky tape and old label residues.
Also effective for removing candle wax, resin and greasy/oily stains in general.
It is quick and handy to apply with the included spatula.
Can also be used on marble, stone, grouting joints and other absorbent materials to remove surface residues.
Gel-like consistency: acts directly on the residue you want to remove, thus optimising its effect and avoiding wastage.
Quick acting: it dissolves hardened silicone in 20 minutes.
Ideal for low-absorption ceramic surfaces (porcelain, textured single-fired tiles).
Has a pleasant citrus aroma.
Materials to be treated
250 ml can: 12 pc carton
HOW TO USE IT
No dilution required: ready to use.
1. If the residue is particularly stubborn, remove as much as you can with a sharpedged tool (box cutter, knife or other blade) taking care not to damage the surface.
2. Shake before use, then apply the product undiluted, so as to cover any silicone residue.
3. Leave to act for about 20 minutes.
4. Once the indicated time has elapsed, use the included spatula to scrape off the dissolved residue, then remove it with a cloth or kitchen towel.
5. If necessary, repeat the application and leave it to act for longer.
6. Clean the spatula thoroughly after use with a cloth or kitchen towel.
The product may dull methacrylate and painted surfaces.
If the affected surface was treated with wax, the coating must be renewed.
Check the resistance of resin surfaces to the product before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not disperse into the environment after use.
Storage temperature: from 0° to 30°C.
The product should be applied to materials with temperature between 5° and 30°C.
Perfumes, limonene. D LIMONENE l-methoxypropan-2-ol.
Fila Industria Chimica Catalogues