TELESCOPIC LIP DOCK LEVELLERS
Electrohydraulic dock leveller with telescopic lip, strong and lasting, it allows to load the vehicles in the most safe system, for all the problematic cases, mobile cages, containers etc. . Pit height of only 550 mm. Installation with simple accessories in a traditional pit. Continuous head hinging, ant-wind.
The dock leveller, connected to a vehicle truck-bed is "an inert bridge" that follows the vertical movements of the vehicle during the loading.
The leveller in rest position has a safe support and in this position it can be crossed at full load. .
The functioning cycle is granted by a command with two double buttons, "dead man", with the following operations:
- “lift” button kept depressed: lifting of the leveller
- when the leveller is above the truck bed the button is released and the leveller stops
- depressing “forward” the telescopic lip forwards. Releasing the button, the lip stops and the leveller gently descents until connection to the truck bed. NOTE: the forwarding of the lip can be adjusted depressing the button "forward" or "retract", that move the lip blocking the lowering of the leveller
- the loading is to be made
- for the return to rest position – to be made before the lorry departs – depress the button “lift” and release it when the leveller is about 50 - 100 mm above the truck bed, and in all cases above the dock level
- depress "retract" until the lip is completely in. Release the button and the leveller gently lowers until its rest position