Multistage, centrifugal, submersible motor-driven pumps for 6” wells or larger, able to generate a vast range of heads and flow rates.
They can be employed in a wide range of lifting, distributing and pressurising applications in civil and industrial water installations, supplying autoclaves and cisterns, fire fighting and washing systems, irrigation systems. Constructional characteristics of the pump:
Base support and upper head in stainless steel AISI 304
Bottom support dimensioned to NEMA 6” standard.
Check valve incorporated in the supply support.
Bush bearings: bronze rubber.
Spline shaft (AISI 420) entirely protected.
Consumable rings, spacer tubes for diffuser body, cable protection, suction grille in AISI 304 stainless steel. Noryl impellers and diffusers.
- Constructional characteristics of the motor
- Asynchronous 2-pole submersible motor totally built from
- AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Squirrel-cage rotor mounted on a self-centring thrust
- block bearing suitable for withstanding axial loads. Stator
- inserted in a stainless steel airtight casing. Protection
- devices must be provided by the user according to EN
- 60947-4-1 (Cut-in delay <10 sec. a 5 x In).
- Protection level: IP 68.
- Operating range: up to 66 m3/h with heads up to 468 m.
- Pumped liquid: clean, free from solid or abrasive
- substances, chemically neutral and close to the
- characteristics of water.
- Max. ambient temperature: 30˚C.
- Starts/hour: max 20.
- Max. quantity of sand: 40g/m3.
- Minimum recommended level on suction: 1 metre.