GEA24 is a compact-sized 24 channel seismograph (2 units can be serialized for a total of 48 chs.) with a 24 bit data acquisition board and USB interface for external PC (not included in the standard supply). Suitable for so many applications, GEA-24 is a really affordable solution for all professional uses.
• SHALLOW REFLECTION
• SURFACE WAVES (MASW, Re.Mi., Vs30, MAAM, ESAC, etc.)
• HVSR / VIBRATIONS
• DOWNHOLE (with 3D borehole geophone Mod.GFA)
• CROSSHOLE (with 3D borehole geophone Mod.GFA and cross-hole energizer for P/S waves Mod.CHE)
• 24 channels + trigger (AUX) - 2 units can be serialized for a total of 48 chs.
• 24 real bits, Sigma-Delta ADC
• Easy to Use
• To be connected to any portable PC/tablet PC/toughbook
• Power supply from USB (no external battery!)
• Standard NK2721C seismic cable connectors
• Compatible with analog geophones of any resonance frequency
• 5 years warranty
• Free upgrades of data acquisition software
• Compact-sized and lightweight (24x19.5x11cm - 2 kg)
• PELI Case (IP67 when closed)
• Mini-price !!!!