Automated door system
Digital multifunction selector with display.
• User and installer password (if enabled, the password is required to either change the parameters or the operating mode)
• Time ranges (i.e. exit mode only from 19.45 to 20.00).
• Free wings (i.e. for servicing or cleaning the door).
• Alarms reset (i.e. in case of repeated obstacles and door lock, the reset clears all alarms and restarts the door).
• Courtesy light (i.e. connection to a light that glows when opened).
• Working history (number of cycles performed, covered meters, number of radar activations, maintenance information, errors history).
• Backlight lightness in standby and contrast
• Speed, acceleration, braking and speed in approach.
• Waiting time before closing partial and automatic.
• Holding force in closed position.
• Activation and safety sensors logics.
• Electric lock activation mode and logics (i.e. it could be activated in exit only mode).
• Value of partial opening.
• Battery setting (i.e. the door closes in case of blackout).
• Multiple doors address setting (4 automations can be connected to the same system).
• Diagnostics inputs/outputs.
• Pharmacy mode (adjustable value)
• Language selection
• Radio receiver (optional) to be controlled by TOPP remote selectors.
• Output for air curtains
• Input for fire alarm