Additive for cement-based adhesives
Fonolax is a latex that, mixed with cement-based adhesives one-flex n, fr-one n, super one n, rapimax n or maxifluid, improves bonding strength and flexibility up to level C2 S2 as per EN 12004. Specially recommended for laying ceramic tiles directly on soundproofing sheets.
An additive of synthetic resins that replaces the water in the mix and adds increased flexibility. Specially recommended as additive for the super-one adhesive in the installation of the fonopac r soundproofing.
• Water-based acrylic resins latex.
• Excellent resistance to UV rays and the effect of heat.
• Floor tiles on soundproofing against impact noise.
• Large format ceramic floor tiles on radiant heating.
• Indoor large format ceramic tile coverings on deformable substrates.
• Indoor and outdoor porcelain tile coverings.
• High traffic floor tiles.
• Pools and damp environments.
• Large format ceramics.
• Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• Soundproofing sheets:
- fonopac r
- fonopac r Eco
• Cement covered floors and walls .