CONCEALED FACADE FIXINGS
Concealed fixing clips for ceramic tiles
Concealed facade fixings - Innovative concealed fixing clip for ceramic tiles in bonded facades. The fixings fit within small slots done on the porcelain piece and are anchored to the support by a stainless steel screw. Once the joints are grouted, the fixings are not visible anymore, not affecting the facade design.
These fixings have been designed as a security element in porcelain tile walls installed by the thin layer, double bonding method. We recommend the use of type C2 S2 cement-based adhesives as per EN 12004.
As a general rule, we recommend this kind of fixing from a height corresponding to first concrete slab. In any case, standards in force must be observed for every project.
• 1.4301 (AISI 304 V2A) stainless steel clips.
• Suitable for 5 - 7 mm wide joints.
• Suitable for tiles 9 to 12 mm thick.
• Start fixings available in 80 and 160 mm lengths for overhanging installations.
• Includes stainless steel screw and plug.
• Laying of tiles in facades.
• Laying of ceramics in ceilings and cornices.
• Indoor laying of large format porcelain tiles at a certain height.
• Medium and large format porcelain tiles resistant to side slotting:
• Cement covered floors and walls .
• In outdoor cement screeds, we recommend to add unicem: 150 gr unicem / m2 and milimeter of screed thickness.