VISIBLE FACADE FIXINGS
Visible fixing clip for ceramic tiles
Visible facade fixings - Visible fixing clip for ceramic tiles in bonded facades. Fixings hold the ceramic tiles and are anchored to the support by a stainless steel screw. Once the joints are grouted, the fixings are visible, and a 5 mm clip can be seen.
These fixings have been designed as a security element in porcelain tile walls installed by the thin layer, double bonding method. We recommend the use of type C2 S2 cement-based adhesives as per EN 12004.
As a general rule, we recommend this kind of fixing from a height corresponding to first concrete slab. In any case, standards in force must be observed for every project.
• 1.4301 (AISI 304 V2A) stainless steel clips.
• Suitable for 12 mm wide joints.
• Suitable for tiles 10 to 12 mm thick.
• Available in metallic or lacquered finish.
• Customizable color lacquering on demand.
• Includes stainless steel screw and plug.
• Laying of tiles in facades.
• Laying of ceramics in ceilings and cornices.
• Indoor laying of large format porcelain tiles at a certain height.
• Medium and large format porcelain tiles:
• Cement covered floors and walls .
• Concrete slabs.
• In outdoor cement screeds, we recommend to add unicem: 150 gr unicem / m2 and milimeter of screed thickness.