Self-leveling spacers - Leveling system for ceramic tiles. Eases ceramic tile laying and guarantees a perfectly flat surface of the final installation. The system consists of a new type of spacer with adjustable height that levels the surrounding tiles and prevents them from moving. Specially recommended when tile, design or use features demand a perfect finish, with an even, seamless surface.
• Guarantees tiles are even.
• Prevents tiles from moving due to laying errors or due to mortar setting.
• Reduces retouching and laying times.
• Suitable for 1-3 mm wide joints.
• Suitable for tiles 3 to 15 mm thick.
• The system consists of a spacer, a wedge and an adjusting tool.
• Wedges are recoverable, only the spacers are consumed.
• Wall and floor tiles with minimum joint.
• Large format floor tiles.
• Laying of rectified wall tiles.
• Tiles with reduced thickness: XLIGHT
• Interlocking floor designs.
• Glued facades.
• All wall tiles and similar products laid with cement-based adhesives.
• Thickness between 3 and 15 mm.
• All usual substrates for ceramic tiles laying.