Rubber sound insulation felt
Fonopac R is a multilayer sheet for isolating ceramic or natural stone floors against impact noise. Made of synthetic rubber, it combines a good Acoustic insulation with a low compressibility, allowing for direct laying of ceramic tiles. Specially recommended for refurbishing of floors.
• Sheet made of synthetic rubber and TPO..
• Allows direct laying of tiles, with no need for compression layers.
• Compatible with cement-based adhesives.
- Dimensions: 60 x 100 cm
- Final thickness: 3 mm
- Weight: 1,42 kg/m2
• Weighted reduction of impact sound pressure level according to standard ISO 717-2
ΔLw = 16 dB
• Cover the whole floor perimeter with acoustic isolating tape bandín.
• Laying of the sheets by the thin-bed method, with super-one n adhesive mixed with fonolax.
• Seal the joints between sheets with cintex tape.
• Be extremely cautious when laying the sheet to avoid tears and other acoustic bridges.
• Once fonopac R sheets laid, lay the ceramic floor with super-one n mixed with fonolax.
• Reduces impact noise in indoor floors.
• Reduces impact noise in refurbishing of floors.
• Ceramic floors and similar products adhered to the substrate.
• Laminate floors.
• Cement covered floors.
• Existing wall tiles.