Radiant floor panel
The electric radiant floor heating from butech, also know as ERFH, is a heating system with an electric element for radiant floors, specially designed to provide comfort in ceramic floors in bathrooms and, in general, all kinds of floors walked barefoot. The ERFH system consists of an electric element and a digital thermostat timer.
The electric element is a 5 mm diameter heating wire that transforms electric energy into heating. Never cut this kind of wire. Maximum power is 150 W/m2.
User-friendly digital thermostat that regulates the turn on and off and heating power of the system.
• Easy, quick and economic installation. No maintenance costs.
• Avoids the installation of radiators on the walls.
• Ideal for homes not connected to the gas distribution network.
• Applicable in floors where a water pipe heating cannot be installed.
• More uniform heat distribution to all the surface of the room.
• More pleasant elevation of heat distribution .
• No air movement.
• Voltage: 230 V – 50/60 Hz
• Maximum charge: 16 Amp / 230 V max
• Maximum temperature: + 40ºC
• Radiant heating in home refurbishings.
• General heating of homes.
• Comfort and auxiliary heating in bathrooms and dressing rooms.
• Comfort and auxiliary heating in spas and premises with permanent dampness.
• Comfort and auxiliary heating in locker rooms, recreational and sports premises.
• Heating of indoor areas with high ceilings.
• Temporary heating of workplaces.
• Do not use in outdoor floors.
• Absorbent ceramics and porcelain tiles (water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3).
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• Wooden floors bonded to the substrate.
• Do not use under floating floors.
• Do not use under material sensible to heat.