Level 3 is a fast hardening, self-leveling mortar with fibres for leveling and regularizing substrates for all kinds of floor tiles. 3 to 30 mm thickness. Specially recommended for laying ceramic floor tiles with a minimal joint indoors.
It is formulated for creating 3 to 30 mm floor substrates. It features good workability, fast-setting times, and a high mechanical performance. It allows to prepare floors well levelled, for a correct and quick fixing of rectified ceramic tiles.
• Compressive strenght ≥ 25 N/mm2
• Flexural strenght ≥ 5 N/mm2
• Single-component, self-leveling mortar.
• Excellent adherence. Flexible.
• High fibre content.
• Application thickness between 3 and 30 mm.
• Easy application with a straight edge trowel or scraper.
• Indoor use.
• Mixing water: 4.25 – 4.50 l per 25 kg bag
EN 13813 CT C25-F5
• Indoor large format floor tile coverings.
• Indoor large format rectified floor tile coverings.
• Indoor floor tile coverings with a 1 mm joint.
• Floor tiles with radiant heating.
• Large format floor tiles.
• Porcelain tiles (water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3).
• Natural stone and marbles.
• Cement-based substrate, previously apply uniprim.
• Glazed ceramic tiles and wood substrates, previously apply super-prim.
25 kg, Europallet 1000 kg