Coprimuro Cover up
Marmoresin® wall coping
The new collection of Cover Up Marmoresin comes in useful when superimposed on demage or inadequate wall caps. They are perfect, thanks to their 8cm dripstone, for being put on tile, marble and cement wall caps and sheets as well. In this way they allow you to avoid costs of removal and disposal.
The ten-year Marmoresin technology at the service of all operators.
Compared to natural marble and granite, marble agglomerates have indisputable advantages:
• Greater possibility of finding supplies of stone materials, because these can be obtained even from broken rocks or from stone with unsuitable characteristics for processing in blocks or slabs.
• Better mechanical characteristics that can be predicted with greater reliability.
• Greater uniformity of colour.
• Possibility of new visual solutions obtained by mixing different materials.
A wall coping in resin marble also has these advantages:
• Prevents efflorescence
• Prevents unsightly dark marks from water runoffs
• Prevents water infiltrations
• Prevents swelling of plasterwork
• Prevents cracking in walls
• No maintenance necessary
• Can be cut and drilled without chipping if guardrails need to be fitted
• Adaptable to any type of wall width and to match any required decor scheme
• Length of 1200 cm
Special formats on request
Components cut at an angle of 45° or cut to size are available on request, together with pre-welded corners and terminal sections. Special formats are obtained from standard coping sections, and the cost of any excess lengths is calculated separately. Special formats are created entirely by hand by expert operators, allowing architects to design complete architectural projects and facilitating the application of copings for installers, reducing possible wastage.
The thickness of copings is 18 mm, with a total height of 80 mm (110 mm internal measurement of 110 mm) and a length of 1200 mm.
The right size for your wall
Photo showing the coping measurement. The right size is 1 cm more than your wall, meaning that if your wall has a width of 10 cm, the internal measurement of the coping must be 11 cm. The internal measurement must be taken just 1 cm beneath the internal support surface.