1. Wash your hands and have a clean cloth or paper towel ready.
2. Unlock the Jar by pushing down the metal lever
3. Open the hinge, by squeezing it together and sliding one by one, the pins from the two eyes.
4. Remove the glass top. Make sure to quickly soak up any water that might spill from the Jar. Otherwise the paper label might get damaged.
5. Solve the problem;
a. If the glass is foggy; wipe the inside of the Jar with a clean dry cloth. Make sure not to leave any traces.
b. If you have fungus or brown leaves; just remove them.
c. If the leaves are limp; just a little water to the soil.
d. If soil spills into the Jar; put the soil back in its pot. Clean the glass top with water and dry with a clean cloth or paper towel.
6. Put the top back on assemble the locking hinge and lever in reverse order.