1. Place the ISO-HANGER around the pipe and apply some MATIBLOCK glue on both sides of the slot closure.
2. Close the insulating support, making sure the glued surfaces adhere perfectly.
3. The special profile of the slot closure helps you to align the surfaces properly so that the entire thickness of the insulation is exploited properly.
4. Fit the metal brackets. When tightening the screws, make sure that the thermal insulation is not crushed (to avoid reducing its insulating efficiency).
5. Seal the joints between the ISOCOMPACT pipe insulation and the ISO-HANGER using MATIBLOCK glue.