Cement adhesive for flooring
Super-one n is a type C2 FTE S1 high-performance cement-based adhesive, as per EN 12004, ready for traffic after 4 hours. Specially recommended for quick installation and use of ceramic tiles and natural stone.
It solves the need of quick installation of any kind of format and ceramic tile, including porcelain tiles. Ready for traffic in just 4 hours, this adhesive can be used to lay ceramic tiles and natural stone in environments where high mechanical performance is needed, such as commercial or industrial flooring or flooring with radiant heating. Waterproof and frost-resistant.
• Cement-based, single component adhesive.
• Ready for traffic in just 4 hours.
• Excellent adherence. Flexible.
• Fine texture mortar, with excellent mixing and application features.
• High initial adherence and no sagging.
• Extended working times. Open time higher than 30 min.
• Application thickness up to 10 mm.
• Mixing water: 6.0 - 6.50 l per 25 kg bag
Certifié CSTB Certified: CSTB 1092-228 MC 312
EN 12004 C2 FT S1
• Laying of ceramics in refurbishing jobs.
• Indoor large format ceramic tile coverings.
• Indoor and outdoor porcelain tile coverings.
• Plywood substrates.
• High traffic floor tiles.
• Floor tiles on radiant heating.
• Pools and damp environments.
• On bonded facades, replace mixing water with unilax additive.
• Especially recommended for white marble tiles from L’ANTIC COLONIAL
• Large format ceramics.
• Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stones and marble without risk of deformation by water absorption.
• In installations of DQS slabs and other kinds of marble agglomerate, mix with unilax latex.
• Cement covered floors and walls .
• Concrete slabs.
• On fonopac r replace mixing water with fonolax.
• Existing wall tiles*.
• On anhydrite or plaster substrates apply uniprim.