HOW TO USE IT
No dilution required: ready to use.
Application: Shake well before use and apply using a spray. To ensure perfect crystallization, clean the floor and remove any wax residues before applying.
1. Wash the floor with FILAPS87 dewaxing, degreasing detergent. Rinse thoroughly and leave to dry.
2. Once the surface clean and dry, spray a small amount of FILAKRISTALL PLUS over a limited area (around 2 sq.m). Immediately work the product evenly over the surface using a single-disc machine fitted with a white disc (recommended speed 150 rpm). As soon as the disc encounters resistance, replace it with a stainless steel wool disc and continue for a few minutes until the polished effect is achieved (recommended speed 400 rpm). Repeat the procedure for the rest of the surface to be treated.
3. Remove the steel wool fibres by wiping the surface with a microfibre or soft cotton cloth.
4. Repeat the above procedures until you reach the required level of sheen.
5. When completed, dry-polish using a single-disc machine fitted with a soft white microfibre disc or a white disc and a dusting cloth.
Caution: Avoid leaving water to stand on the floor or allowing the product to drip from the container. Do not use on non-limestone surfaces such as granite, quartzite or sandstone in general. Avoid contact with materials such as wood, terracotta, ceramic and metal (edges in steel and aluminium). Carry out a spot test beforehand to check the effect of the treatment.
• Acidic product
• Use protective goggles and rubber gloves.
• Separation of the product in no way compromises its effectiveness. • Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
• Product in emulsion. Do not freeze.
Storage temperature: 10° to 30°C The product must be applied to material with a temperature between 10° and 30°C.
Water-based emulsion of natural and synthetic waxes, non-ionic surfactants, polymer suspension, inorganic acid.