HOW TO USE IT
No dilution required: ready to use.
For natural stone with matte honed finish: on dry clean surfaces apply FILA MP90 ECO PLUS ‘to saturation’ using a brush or fleece pad, working completely into the material. Remove any excess product that has not been absorbed using a cloth or kitchen paper.
For natural stone with polished finish: apply one even coat of FILA MP90 ECO PLUS on dry clean surfaces using a brush or fleece pad. Leave for 10 minutes, and then use a cloth or kitchen paper soaked in the product to make sure the application is uniform and remove any unabsorbed excess. Rub it gently in to ensure it penetrates and remove any excess
For polished porcelain tile and dense polished marble: remove the excess after 4 hours in the same way as for polished materials.
Advice from the expert: During maintenance work regarding natural and reconstructed stones and coloured cement tiles, you can apply a finishing wax according to the material and the desired effect.
Caution: Before applying to the entire surface, test the product on a small area to check for colour changes. Do not apply the product if externally rain is forecast.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not disperse into the environment after use.
• Outdoor flooring must be properly laid before being treated and must satisfy all the specific requirements, including: adequate sloping, properly executed expansion joints, perfect isolation from the underlying ground, proven compatibility with sub-zero temperatures.
• Ventilate the premises well during use and while the product is drying.
• It does not protect marble and limestone from acid.
Storage temperature: from 5° to 30° C
The product must be applied to material with a temperature of between 10° and 30°C.
Water suspension of organic resins.