Imperbox is paste, ready-to-use waterproofing system specially recommended for waterproofing plasterboard indoors. Compatible with type C2 cement-based adhesive as per EN 12004. Indoor use.
Paste with water-dispersed acrylic polymers that provide it with excellent bonding and deformability properties, which means it can be used over the most common types of substrates used in construction. Special pieces and bands available for waterproofing joints and other critical spots.
• Water-based paste.
• Indoor waterproofer.
• Excellent adherence. Flexible.
• Good chemical resistance.
• Quick and easy application.
• Private bathrooms. Built in showers.
• Public toilets and showers.
• Spas and premises in permanently damp environments.
• Balconies, covered terraces, cornices and gutters.
• Adhesion promoter on old vinyl and polyurethane adhesives.
• Do not use in outdoors surfaces greater than 10 mq.
• Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles. Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
Angles and waterproof bands:
Special pieces made of waterproof thermoplastic rubber, mounted on polyester sheets which allow laying with type C2 cement-based adhesives as per EN 12004. Specially designed for waterproofing critical spots.
1.Inner angle: Piece for sealing inner corners.
2.Outer angle: Piece for sealing outer corners.
3.Waterproof band: 8 cm wide waterproofing band for sealing edges, level changes and movement joints.
• Cement covered floors and walls .
• Anhydrite or plaster covered floors and walls .
• Concrete slabs.
• Plywood boards.
10 kg, europallet 450 kg/pallet