Prefabricated polymer membrane
Lamitech n is a multilayer polymer sheet, specially designed for outdoor floors decoupling. Protects tiles against substrate tensions, reducing the risk of breakage and piece lifting. Suitable for outdoor waterproofing.
Coextruded HDPE/EVAC membrane, with one side covered with polyester fibers and the other one with polyester entwined felt, that allows laying with cement-based adhesives. Absorbs tensions, reducing their transmission to the ceramic floor. Indoor and outdoor use.
• Multilayer HDPE/EVAC polymer membrane covered with polyester fibers.
• Maximum outdoors waterproofing with minimal thickness (3,4 mm).
• It allows for direct laying of ceramic tiles with cement-based adhesive.
• Good chemical resistance.
• Improves impact noise reduction.
• Quick and easy application.
• Decoupling of balconies and terraces.
• Waterproofing of outdoor floors.
• Laying of ceramics on wood substrates.
• Laying of floor tiles on cracked substrates. Terrace refurbishing.
• Laying of ceramics on substrates which are not set yet or present residual damp.
• lamitech nsheet is compatible with type C2 cement-based adhesive as per EN 12004.
• Place sheets side by side, without overlappings. In case of using it as waterproofer,proceed to sealing sheet joints with sylastic waterproof mortar and lamiband 200 waterproof band..
• In waterproofing of floors, lengthen the waterproofing with lami-band 200 at least 10 cm in all the spots where floor meets the wall.
• In movement joints, use flexible tape waterproof band.
• Be extremelycautious when connecting the sheet to the drainage systems.
• Once lamitech nhas been installed, lay the chosen floor with compatible adhesives. Never leave exposed to direct sunlight.
• Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles. Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• Cement or anhydrite covered floors.
• Concrete slabs.
• Existing floor tiles.
• Plywood boards.
5 m, europallet 200 mq/pallet