The Flexible Tank type E, made of fabric extra strong polyester coated with plastones, is suitable for the usage in tests performed on floors and other structures.
The tank is equipped with a valve for the loading and the unloading, plus an air vent which facilitates the unloading phase without having to lift the tank.
The standard capacities range from 1 to 500 cu.m. These tanks can also be made with an open top in both the self-supporting version and with a metal supporting frame.
• Polyester weft complex
• PVC coating - UV stabilized fireproof (M2)
• High frequency welded seams
• Reinforced flange and corners
• Tensile strength 4200/4000 N/5cm
• Tear strength 400/450 N
• Delivered ready for use
• Certification (on request)
• Color: green/white
• Easy installation in short time on non-prepared area
• The liquid is always protected against: oxidation, evaporation and external contamination
• The tanks can be used as a temporary or permanent measure, easy transported (when folded) from one site to another
• Easy to repair in case of breakage
• Tanks series 300 x 250 - Lt 4.000
• Tanks series 300 x 300 - Lt 5.000
• Tanks series 300 x 430 - Lt 7.500
• Tanks series 370 x 440 - Lt 9.000
• Tanks series 300 x 550 - Lt 10.000
• Tanks series 450 x 600 - Lt 20.000
• Torque flange in PVC 2"
• Nipple male/male 2"
• Ball valve 2" and pipe M2"/M45
• Fixed pressure relief valve (1") with flanged connection
• No.4 corner flanges
• Fabric type 1000gr/sqm
• Maximum load 4000N/5cm
• Tear 400N
The Novatest Flexible tanks are supplied complete with valves and fittings to allow for immediate use.
The Certificate of the product is supplied on request at time of order.
• Liter Counter 2VG