CLASSIC SK 14 ISO
The CLASSIC series of stud welding guns are technologically advanced high-performance tools for drawn arc stud welding. They are designed for comfortable operation and known for their sturdiness and reliability. The range includes guns for every application, matching accessories are available.
The precision technology of KÖCO stud welding guns ensures repeatability and produces firstclass welding results, even under difficult operating conditions. An adjustable hydraulic plunge damper is standard in the K 22-D, K 24 and K 26 guns to damp the stud movement when it is plunged into the welding pool (recommended for welding studs from approx. 14 mm Ø).
All guns are compatible with most commercially available stud welding systems.
- Robust stud welding guns for every application
- For diameters of 3 mm to 25 mm
- Suit perfectly to stud welding equipment ELOTOP, INOTOP and INVERTER
- Ergonomicallly designed
- Maximum reliability
CLASSIC SK 14 - ISO
- Weldable stud range 3 – 12 mm
- Ideal for KÖCO stud welding equipment ELOTOP 502-ISO
- Robust housing
- Higher Performance
- Suitable for welding on building site
- The model sK 14-ISO is a high performant stud welding gun, designed for welding of insulation pins for fastenings, serving as fire protection insulation, heat, cold and noise insulation
- Best for demanding high performance operation
- The ideal combination with ELOTOP 502-ISO
- Higher performance
- Higher repeatability
- Body made of fibre-glass reinforced polyamide
- Control cable plug (4 wire)