Automatic gate opener
Technology within arm's reach
Fast40 is suitable for applications in medium and large pillars. Thanks to the jointed arm, swing gates with leaves up to 2.3 m in length can be moved.
New performance, high technology
- internal control board, also in the 24 V version
- reduced installation time
- mechanical stops, built into the gearmotor, adjustable during opening and closing to make it possible to eliminate the traditional, bulky “ground stops” on the fixture
For installers: easy connection with only one cable with three wires (24 V version); EN Tested technology for easy system certification in accordance with European standards.
For users: fully adjustable gate run and slowdown management, ensuring safety and reliability.
- safety even when the gate is not moving. Each command is cancelled if an obstacle is detected by the safety devices
- the motor with encoder enables easy management of the slowdown and obstacle detection stages
- self-diagnosis of safety devices
- release lever, in a handy position to facilitate manual gate opening during a power failure
Simplicity and savings
The 24 V Fast40 version is equipped with the new “Sleep Mode” technology that minimises the consumption of electrical energy when the motor is not in service.
Furthermore, it is compatible with the new Zero-E solar power panel, enabling gate operation even in areas without electric current.