Motif nonwoven wallpaper
The wallpapers are produced in The Netherlands, printed on high quality non-woven foundation in panels of 46,5 cm wide x 270 cm high that meets the highest standards of washability and fire resistance. YO2 wallpapers are digitally printed with dry toner for excellent image quality as well as very seriously considering the environmental aspect. FA and QA-P toner contain no solvents, so our presses produce no hazardous emission of VOCs (volatile organic compounds). They also contain no hazardous chemicals which makes them compliant with the US and EU black list, US-C-070928PROPIC-65 and EU Standard EN71-3 (heavy metals). What is more important for us is that our wallpapers are recyclable and biodegradable.
- 100% non-pvc substrate
- the surface is defined by its textile/fabric property
- noticeably stronger than standerd wallpaper
- washable surface
- improved scratch resistance
- dimensionally stable without stretching or shrinking
- can be removed in a dry condition for redecoration, provided the appropriate paste has been used.