ARCHITECTS GLASS GROUND
Glass screens - partition walls
Creating peacefulness and tranquility without losing the clear view. ARCHITECTS GLASS expands our ARCHITECTS system for designing the acoustic properties of open spaces and providing effective zoning elements.
ARCHTECTS GLASS incorporates a purist, airy feel with a modular system and uncompromisingly expresses aesthetics and functionality in its own way. The slender glass panels can be placed in almost any way you can imagine: on tables, sideboards, or even the floor, just like you can do with the textile panel system.
However, the game changer is your ability to play with the transparency these panels offer. The glass surfaces are available in a variety of designs and colors ranging from opaque to clear, enabling you to adjust the visual level of transparency and provide new highlights for a room. And the acoustic properties of ARCHITECTS GLASS are valuable in cutting back on disruptive environmental noises such as people‘s voices, providing you with an effective means to acoustically separate areas within a larger space.
Transparent screen system for the effective acoustic shielding and visual zoning with a maximum openness of light. Ideal for the sound shielding between work areas in open space structures.
- Patented glass panel series, special 8-mm toughened safety glass (ESG);
- Frameless, refined product design;
- Suitable for tables, sideboards, and floors (freely positionable);
- Can be set up individually, offering a variety of design options in glass;
- Effective noise shielding for open offices;
- Ideal means to provide noise shielding between work spaces;
- Custom formats and special sizes, even for smaller orders.