AC-2 / D | Tank and autoclave system
Tank and autoclave system
Multifunctional sanitary vessels with fixed bladder are designed to be fitted both into sanitary systems as expansion tanks, suitable to absorb the water expansion volume generated by a changing temperature, as well as pressure tanks for cold water sanitary systems.
Both applications are possible thanks to the exclusive Top-Pro® anti-corrosion treatment which ensures the protection against corrosion of the inner surface of the tank and the fitness of all parts in contact with water.
Installing a D series sanitary vessel considerably cuts down operating costs, while suppressing the discharge function of the safety valve. In your Domestic Hot Water system install Elbi D-DV expansion tanks in the cold water supply pipe; do not install Elbi D-DV expansion tanks in the hot water drawoff pipe.
• Equipped with a fixed alimentary bladder in butyl (model AC-2 with replaceable bladder) that ensures permanent separation of the air cushion from the water;
• Internal protection of the water connection in Nylon 66;
• Long lasting epoxy powder paint, white;
• Declaration in compliance with the essential safety requirements of Directive 97/23/CE (PED). (The 2 and 5 litre models are without CE marking).
• Working temperature: -10° / +99°C.
• Maximum working pressure: 10 bars (AC-2 model: 8 bar)
• Pre-charging pressure: 3 bar (AC-2 model: 1,5 bar)
3 years warranty.