AF | Tank and autoclave system
Replaceable bladder pressure tanks
The AF series replaceable bladder tanks are suitable for most residential and industrial installations where considerable water capacities are required.
The standard version supplied is 10 bar. CE certified, the AF series autoclaves are also available in customized versions in compliance with the most important international standards. The horizontal version is equipped with an universal engine support bracket to allow the pump to be fastened directly above the tank.
Valve and gauge supplied on request.
• Alimentary tested EPDM rubber bladder, with elastic characteristics to enable total expansion inside the tank to ensure the best performance and longer product life cycle.
• Epoxy powder paint with long duration for better protection against atmospheric agents. Model AFV 500 16 Bar, solvent-based paint.
• Water and air completely separate.
• Water completely separate from metal parts of the tank.
• Declaration of conformity to essential safety requirements specified in Directive 97/23/EC (PED).
• Working temperature: -10° / +99°C.
• Maximum working pressure: 10 bars
• Pre-charging pressure: 1.5 bar
2 years warranty.