Automated door system
Optimise your space
Rodeo is the operator for automatic doors with sliding leaves weighing up to 125 kg. Ideal for public, private and commercial environments.
- 6060 aluminium alloy beams and covers, also anodised and painted on request
- self-regulation of leaf run and thrust parameters
- encoder technology for detecting obstacles on the leaf line of movement
- fold-down profile cover that speeds up maintenance
- electric lock for opening and closing (optional)
- break-through anti-panic system (optional)
The benefits of 24 V electronics
- no more power failures. The electronics automatically detects any power failure and activates emergency operation using backup batteries
- speed under control. According to requirements, the electronics is able to adjust the speed of manoeuvre
- intensive use. The low voltage gearmotor ensures ideal operation of the barrier in conditions of intensive use
- obstacle detection. A special electronic circuit constantly analyses regular leaf operation, either stopping or reversing the movement, when coming into contact with any obstacles
- Range of specific devices for all application settings and requirements, even special ones.
- Command radar, function selector, emergency batteries, sensitive mats, coded selectors - just a few examples of what is available to achieve complete, functional systems.