Screed and base layer for flooring
One component, flexible cementitious waterproofing slurry.
• Seamless and jointless flexible crack-bridging waterproof system
• Suitable for all load-bearing substrates usual in construction
• Hydraulic setting
• Simple efficient application
• Can be applied by brush, trowel or suitable spray equipment
• Bonds without priming to damp substrates
• Vapour permeable, resistant to frost, UV and ageing
• Structural waterproofing in accordance with DIN 18 195 part 2 table 8
• Low consumption just 2,3 kg/m² • Conforms to EN14891
Bonded waterproofing system for tiles: for secure and effective waterproofing beneath tiles, where
impermeability to water is required for longer term to constant water exposure e.g. in domestic bathrooms
and kitchens, private and communal washrooms, on terraces and balconies. Wall and floor junctions are
reinforced with the incorporation of ASO-Joint-Tape-2000 or ASO-Joint-Tape-2000-S.
Cement-based waterproofing product
Two component, flexible, polymer-modified, cementitious waterproof coating.
• Crack bridging up to 2,59 mm
• Easy to use - can be brush, spray, roller or trowel applied
• Vapour permeable
• Waterproof - resistant to 7 bar (positive side water pressure)
• Can be tiled or left uncoated
• UV, weather and freeze-thaw resistant
• Bonds well to damp substrates without priming
• Environmentally friendly
• Resistant to concrete aggressive water according to DIN 4030
• Potable water approval according to DVGW W347
• Root resistance acc. to Swiss Society of Engineers & Architects: SIA V 280 no. 11
• Conforms to EN14891
AQUAFIN-2K/M is a flexible elastomeric, 2-comp. polymer modified coating that waterproofs and
protects concrete, masonry, brick and some natural stone substrates with crack-bridging properties.
AQUAFIN-2K/M has excellent adhesion characteristics and provides a seamless system which can be
left as the finished surface, or can be top-coated with tiles, pavers, paint, or other coatings.
• External waterproofing of old and new buildings against ground moisture, humidity, pressure water.
• Horizontal waterproofing beneath masonry.
• Internal waterproofing against humidity from outside.
• For waterproofing of underground car parks, prefabricated garages, containers, service water tanks, liquid manure containers, canalisation, areas of high humidity, terraces, balconies and swimmingpools.
• For the fixing of ASO-Joint-Tape-2000, ASO-Joint-Tape-2000-S and ASO-Joint-Sleeve.
Waterproofing beneath tiles:
• Safe and economic waterproofing beneath tiles in wet rooms, where water impermeability against long term and permanent water table is demanded, i.e. , in bath rooms, kitchens, shower rooms, on balconies and terraces.
• For waterproofing inside swimming pools.
BENFER SCHOMBURG Catalogues