SOLIDONE FLUIDO FAST
SOLIDONE FLUIDO FAST
Rapid setting cement based mortar for screed with fluid consistency.
• Fluid cement based screed • Walkable in 3 hours* and ready for tiles in 24 hours*
• For floating screed (even heated)
• Thickness from 4 to 7 cm • Easy to apply and cost saving thanks to its fluid consistency
• The long workability time (45 minutes*), allows the application without pump
• Reinforcement mesh not necessary
SOLIDONE FLUIDO FAST is a mixture of special cements, synthetic additives and selected aggregates for the preparation of fast drying screed exempt from shrinkage , classified according to EN 13813, such as CT C25 – F5 A1 fl. Thanks to its composition, mixed at the work site with water, it becames a fluid mortar and allows the fast and safe construction of floating screed (even heated) from 4 to 7 centimeters thick, with little manpower. Important characteristics are the absence of crazing and fissures even when applied in different thickness (on heating systems). SOLIDONE FLUIDO FAST can be used with a traditional mixing/ pumping machine or with a cement mixer. Walkable in 3 hours* and ready for tiles in 24 hours*.
Suitable for interior application only. Professional use.
Screed and base layer for flooring
Ready to use mixture for fast drying screed (4 days*) with controlled shrinkage.
• Floating concrete walkable in 12 hours* and dry (humidity < 2%) in 4 days*
• Certainty of implementation time
• Simplification of construction site organization
• Applicable also for renovation of old ceramic floors
• Also for industrial environments subject to heavy or intense traffic.
• Better workability • No shrinkage
• EC1: very low emission
• CE Certified
A high resistance mixture of special cements, synthetic additives and selected aggregates for the preparation of sub-bases exempt from shrinkage classified according to EN 13813, such as CT C30 - F6 A1 fl. Thanks to its composition, mixed at the work site with water, it permits the combining of adherent and floating screed (also heated) up to 8 centimeters in depth, suited to receiving the laying of ceramic tiles after only 24* hours and wooden and resilient floors after only 4* days.
Professional use for interior and exteriors.
BENFER SCHOMBURG Catalogues