ERP | Expansion tank
Expansion Tanks for wall-hung boilers
Expansion tanks are devices designed to absorb the volume change of water or some other liquids, thus allowing the correct operation of a heating plant during all its operative phases.
Elbi produces all the bladders which mounts on its own equipment, as for the production it makes exclusive use of modern injection presses, the most advanced ones in this sector.
All the bladders are tested by the company’s quality control service at the end of the production run.
• Long lasting epoxy powder paint, red.
• SBR rubber bladder with characteristics to guarantee the best performance and long duration.
• Working temperature: -10° / +99°C.
• Maximum working pressure: 3 bars
• Pre-charging pressure: 1 bar
2 years warranty.