Centrifugal and axial fan
TXA - The most compact. Ideal for small/medium sized structures.
• Centrifugal roof fan to extract air or fumes directly outside or through ducting;
• Suitable for domestic and industrial applications, such as block of flats, houses, offices, restaurants, gyms, swimming-pools;
• Motor impeller with external rotor, statically and dynamically balanced equipped with a ball bearing class B insulation motor, IP44 protected;
• IPX5 protected;
• Max temperature of extracted air: 70°C (model TXC 402 max. temp. 60°C);
• Fast and easy installation;
• Suitable to be installed on standard chimney flues 30x30 cm or 40x40 cm;
• Low energy consumption and reduced sound level;
• Zinc plated steel frame complete with plastic cover;
• Safety protection outside grille;
• Self-cleaning backward curved blade impeller;
• Adjustable speed through RGM2 or RGE controller (see accessories);
• In accordance with the essential requirements of the current European Directives and with European Standard EN 60335-2-80.