AXIA AI HT
Mechanical heat and smoke evacuator
AXIA AI-HT fans are designed to be used in installations where the smoke exhaust in case of fire is prescribed (mainly buildings open to public), according to the European Standard EN 12101-3.
Products certified by an Acknowledged Qualified Institute.
The AXIA AI-HT range is suitable for continuous service at 40°C air temperature and, in case of fire (emergency service), at 300°C for 60 minutes (F300) or at the temperature of 400°C for 120 minutes (F400).
The series is composed by 6 sizes, with airflow up to 20.000 m3/h.
• Impeller in die cast aluminum alloy with aerofoil profile, with variable pitch angle in still condition
• Hub in die cast aluminum alloy
• Balancing according to UNI ISO 1940 standard
• Casing in steel sheet, with protective epoxy painting
• Flanges according to UNI ISO 13351 standard
• 3-phase electric motor, IP55, B3 mounting, according to IEC/EEC standard, suitable and certified for continuous service at 40°C and at 300°C for 60 minutes in case of fire (F300) and at 400°C for 120 minutes (F400)
• Bigger sizes and higher performances are available on request.
Configuaration: Duct M.