Fireproof indoor gypsum wall tiles with stone effect
Our indoor staff cladding is specially designed to be easy and quick to fit. Panels are stuck using Staff Décor coating (10 kg tub, product ref. 0010; approx. 1 kg of coating for 1 m² of panels) onto your wall made of common materials such as plaster, concrete, plasterboard, etc. Sizing and shaping is done using a panel saw. They are aligned and grouted to create apparently seamless surfaces. These panels can be painted with all types of paint once an undercoat, or a water-repellent or clear matte acrylic varnish, has been applied.
- Staff cladding (glass fibre reinforced casting plaster)
- M0 fire & safety rating
7049 - The white finish lends a limestone effect reminiscent of stone from the Gard region of France. The integrally dyed finish resembles Tuffeau stone. The effect is seamless - both the horizontal and vertical joints have been pre-moulded on both sides of the cladding.
Delivered in boxes of 1 m² which include:
- 1 70 x 35 cm part / thickness: 1.4 cm
- 1 60 x 35 cm part / thickness: 1.4 cm
- 1 50 x 35 cm part / thickness: 1.4 cm
- 2 40 x 35 cm parts / thickness 1.4 cm
- 3 12 x 35 cm parts / thickness 1.4 cm
Total weight of box: 15 kg