Modular highboard with drawers
Whitecase - A system of stackable and modular units as a column designed for use at home, offi ce or in community areas. The storage units can be open or closed with doors, drawers or large drawers. The elements are made from medium-density wood fi breboards, thickness 2 cm, matt lacquered white.
The units, 41.2 cm deep and 94 or 124 cm long, are of four types:
• base unit, with white plinth resting on the ground and adjustable small feet
• stackable unit, to be stacked on the base unit
• stackable unit with top to complete the column
• base unit with plinth and top to be used as a single storage unit
• in height 43.2 or 41.2 or 45.2 cm: open or closed with a door, with two drawers, with a large drawer or with a large drawer with fi les holder
• in height 22.6 or 20.6 or 24.6 cm: open or closed with one drawer.
Hanging element 43.2 cm in height, 41.2 cm in depth and 94 or 124 cm in length, open or closed with a door.
The retractable doors with a compass hinge are made either with
• a white-lacquered aluminium frame and extra light tempered clear or satin- finished glass,
• with sandwich panels, matt lacquered white.
Thanks to a system of pins and springs, the door is self-centering and always detachable. The doors open and close by means of a simple “push-and-open” pressure.
Drawers and large drawers, always provided with a synchronizer, have fronts in white-matt lacquered medium-density wood fi breboards. The sides of drawers and large drawers are in white-lacquered steel, the bottom comes in 1.6 cm white chipboard melamine-coated wood. All sides allow front adjustment. Drawers and large drawers are always provided with a handle at full length, made of white-lacquered extruded aluminium. Drawers and large drawers come with fullyextractable Blum guides, and are provided with the closing shock absorber device “motion” as a standard option. Drawers can be equipped with a bottom for CD rack.