GAMMA ACCIAIO CE 1 is an anchor designed for heavy duty loads on solid supports.
• GAMMA is a torque controlled expansion anchor system and it is ETA APPROVED – CE Option 1, for cracked and not cracked concrete supports.
• As it has Fire Resistance Certification F120, GAMMA may be used for anchorages with fire resistance requirements.
• The geometrical characteristics guarantee a perfect expansion and high loading values.
• The nylon spacer prevents anchor rotation during screw tightening.
• The engravings on the spacer surface informs about right depth installation.
• This characteristics make GAMMA suitable for structural fixing of metal and wooden carpentries, for floor fixing of industrial plants, metal plates, etc.
It comes complete with hexagonal head steel bolt, class 8.8.
Suited for applications on solid supports: stone, concrete. Designed for through fastening.
STEEL, STRENGTH 8.8, EN ISO 898-1, white zinc plated (layer ≥ 5μ)
without chromo VI.